The Annual General Meeting of the Association will be held on Monday 30th July starting at 7.30pm, at the Glenorchy LINC, (4 Terry Street, rear entrance)
1. Minutes of AGM on 31st July 2017, and matters arising
2. President’s Report, and matters arising
3. Financial Report, and matters arising
4. Election of Officers: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Public Officer
5. Election of six other members of the Executive
6. Election of representative on the TBA Executive, and back-up representative
7. Election of members of the Hive Site Allocation Committee.
8. Membership Fees
9. Special Business. If any member wishes to raise any item of special business, notice should be given in writing to the Secretary by 23rd July 2018. (Maurice Rimes, Maurice.firstname.lastname@example.org, 0418 838 325)
Immediately following the Annual General Meeting there will be a Special General Meeting, to request an exemption from audit of the Association’s accounts for 2017/18.
Following this meeting and a break for refreshments there will be the regular monthly meeting, this month kept as short as possible.